Romans 11:36

Romans 11:36

12/07/2013

“God is weaving our lives”

Post Operative Update!
Thanks to all of you for praying and encouraging me during this time! The drilling procedure went well but the recovery time was unexpected for me. I have had to use a walker to help me walk about 6 weeks and I didn’t know that before. The doctor had told me that I can rest and go home after 1-2 nights in the hospital. However, God has a plan to do something in my life!
So now it has been one month. Yay! I can practice to walk without the walker and I have 2 more weeks before I am allowed to walk upstairs and then I’m done!!!

I can’t finish this update if I haven’t share with you what God has taught meJ

   1.       First of all I thank God for His sovereignty. He knows what will happen. I thank Him for His provision. He prepared a place for me to stay and people to take care of me. I can’t stay at my home because my room is on the 2 floor and I can’t walk up the stairs. So I have been staying with the Lewis family. I really thank God for them, for their serving hearts giving hearts. I have enjoyed the time with them and have learned a lot from them also. I have felt like a member of their family. Almost every morning when I came out from my room I will hear a voice say, “she woke up!” That is Sophie standing in front of my room and she is really excited to help me .I will miss the time I spend with them so much when I leave this house.Thank God for P’ Sano, she is a friend of mine when I have suffering and also all of the body of Christ here and in the other countries who are praying and encouraging to me.





“Who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too.”
2 Corinthians 1:4-5

2.       In the 1st and the 2nd week I fought with the pain but the 3rd and the 4th week I had to fight with my heart.  I learned about how I can be satisfied and rejoice in the Lord even in hard situations? And I’ve learned to be humble to keep asking and asking for help because I can’t do it on my own. And I also learned to not focus on myself and expect people to automatically know my needs but my help and my security are in the Lord! “The Lord is my living rock.”

“I met my high school friend who is a nurse here.Wow! Thanks God! 

“Sherry and my grandma came to visit me at the hospital” (We shared gospel to her. please pray for my grandma.)




















 3.     There are opportunities to share what God has taught me to both non-Christians and the body of Christ. This has challenged me to have the attitude and response like Paul when he had suffering and still could be an encouragement to others! 



       God use every suffering to weaving our lives to be beautifully 
                and bringing our whole heart to Him.               


Others update!

  •          There are great time to meet with Praw, Jelly and Chan and keep helping them to seek God’s will for their future.
  •          Enjoy getting to know and have relationship with P’Sano and Earn’s girls.
Humanity 

science 

  •          Am & Tdong ‘s wedding. Thank God for using me to be a part of their lives. They are such a blessing couple. I shared their story of what God has done in their lives many time to others.


  •          We had the Church retreat. The theme is “We serve”. The part that I liked the most is when we had the feet washing time. Wow! The leaders in each group washed the feet of their brothers and sisters in Christ. This reminds me the grace and humbling of Jesus Christ as He came to serve and wash our feet. We do not deserve it.
       

  •          I went with some Christian girls to visit Friendly’s father. He had liver cancer and it was the last stage, which means he would not live much longer. We had a great time and got to share the gospel with him. And about 2 weeks after that we heard that he passed away. We only put our hope in the Lord that he maybe prayed to receive Christ by himself. At that time he asked us about how to receive Christ, and he asked if he could pray by himself because he was shy of his daughter.


       Prayer request:

1.       I will keep learning from the Lord in this situation and be a blessing to others and God will give me the strength to get ready to walk normally in the next 2 weeks.

2.        I am excited to get back to work. Ask God to give me wisdom and strength for it. There will be a lot of stuff that is waiting for me! And also that I will have wisdom to do the financial manual for resource team.

3.       My mom and my step German dad are coming to visit me in about one month in January 2014. Pray for our time and that God will help me to think for this so that I can serve them well. Ask God to open their eyes to see His love from my life and the Body of Christ here.

4.       My support raising. I still need about $ 400 monthly and $ 3000 one-time. God will provide people who He already called to be a part of His work on our team.
(We have online giving now! http://donate.campusoutreach.org)


“Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support”

Thanksgiving!

Love and Pray,
Honey

PO Box.6 KKU
Khon Kaen 40002
Thailand










No comments:

Post a Comment