Romans 11:36

Romans 11:36

9/15/2015

"The 2nd update of COSC and 2015 TSP" (Last July 2015)

"The 2nd update of COSC and 2015 TSP"
"Evangelism retreat at the beach (Rayong) on June 20- 24 with 50 Thai students and staff and 27 American students"

In His sovereignty:
Thank you so much for your prayers.We had many opportunities to share the gospel!!! 
We had meetings everyday and shared about God on different topics, then we broke into several small discussion groups. There were great opportunities to know more of what the non-believers think about God. Many opened their hearts and had many questions about theology! But, I know that some of them are against it even though they didn't show it in their actions.
I really enjoyed sharing what we believe, but at the same time I felt sad in my heart because many are still blind spiritually. They don't understand what the truth is even though we explained it to them as simply as possible. God please open their eyes and open their hearts to understand Your truth.
"Red team discussion group picture"
 
 "Having fun at the Island called Samed"
 
Game night!
In His timing:
Rejoice with me!!!  Praise the Lord! We have more brother and sisters in Christ!!!
Namwaan, Boy and Pingpong
Boy is a freshman, he prayed to receive Christ the last day of our camp. Ping pong, the 2nd year girl, she studied the Bible with a campus staff after the camp ended. She would like Jesus to change her life so she prayed to receive Christ!!!

Namwaan returns to God!
Namwaan, she said she is a Christian but she didn't commit her life to the Lord. Her mom is a Christian. During the camp, she listened to many life changing stories from other believers, and learned a lot more of who God is. This made her want to come back and follow Jesus again!!! This made me think of these verses.
“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders (‭Luke‬ ‭15‬:‭4-5‬)
Praise the Lord for leading her back!!!

In His Growing:
Thai Summer Project 2015: "Inside Out"
We have about 4 Christian male students and 10 Christian female students who attended the training this year. They have been trained about how to get in the Word and pray, walk daily with God, evangelize, how to be a leader, etc. 

Even though there are less than last year but I am really excited for them and I believe that God will do His work in their lives just like Jesus. He poured His life on the 12 disciples and they impacted the world! 

Even though the project has ended, please keep praying for them and also the new believers that are continuing to walk and grow in their faith, abide in Christ, love the Lord with all their hearts and hold on to the truth of God tight regardless of the situations they are in. Especially, when they visit their families in their hometowns. 
"Mission day with the Autistic children"
 
"Evangelical training (FISH) : Teaching them how to engage with non-believers"
 
"The crazy And fun party"
In His faithfulness:
 
I am so thankful for a wonderful birthday.
My earthly and spiritually birthdays are on the same day.
I'm so thankful for His faithfulness and His enduring love for the past 13 years that I know the Lord! Jesus is the best gift in my life!
 
The sweetest thing is that He knew me and loved me before I knew Him!!!
 
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”
 
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8‬ ‭
 
In your prayers: 
- Please keep praying for Bookbig, she finished her bible study in Knowing God book. She believes in everything but she would like to tell her mom before she receive Christ. 
- SOR 2015 ( Summer of Renewal) our staff retreat on July 20-30 at the beach. Please pray that we'll get to rest, just focusing on the Lord, and have a great fellowship time with our team members.
- I got to know two girls named Tanyong and Botan (beside me).
They are sisters. Botan studies 4th year in Law faculty and Tanyong studies 1st year in finance. Now we get closer. They used to study at a Catholic school so they have heard about God. I got to shared my testimony and the Gospel with Tanyong already. They visited our church last Sunday. Tanyong is really interested to attend the English camp in the next year! I'm encouraging them to study the Bible together. Please pray for them, that they will come to know Christ.
 
"Thank you so much for your prayers and financial support"
 
 
 
“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,”
 
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:3-5‬ ‭
 
Love and prayers,
 
Honey
 
Fellowship and feasting with staff, staff wives and graduated girls ;) 

Tanyong & Botan visited our church last Sunday and their first time baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment