Romans 11:36

Romans 11:36

9/21/2016

"New Thing"

Behold, I am doing a new thing;
   now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
   and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19
New thing for our team : "New Club"
"Arise & Make a difference"
We just started a new Club called “I Am” (I: Who you are, AM: Arise and Make a difference). We would like to encourage students to see that they can be who they are and can be the ones who can do something to make difference without following this world! This club is under Campus Outreach but in the future we would like the club to be a part of KKU system.
Our purpose for the club is to continue our momentum on campus and to reach more students. The exciting and encouraging thing is that the Christian students are leading the club. The students are great at impacting lives of other students!!! Please pray that God will use the club to lead more students to join our activities and open more opportunities to share the gospel. And pray for the Christian students and staff; as they are present the club in different faculties during this time.  
Joshua 1:1-9
New thing for me : "Sunday School class"
I have an opportunity to teach at our Sunday school class for children between between the age of 7-12. Some of them are believers and some are not. At first the reason that I agreed to be a teacher for the children at church was because of the need for more people to teach. I would like to serve and I believe that I can do it and I would like to know what do they do or study each Sunday.

                                  


                                  
Last month I had an opportunity to attend training for Sunday school with CEF (Thailand Child Evangelism Fellowship) for 2 days. It was great and so was encouraging to me. God showed me in my heart how important it is to share the gospel and sow the truth with the children since they are young. I now enjoy preparing and teaching them. It is fun to see how they get excited about the story from the Bible and like to compete to answer the question and get some prizes. In addition, the stories from the Bible lifts up my soul too.
High light : "Visiting hometown"
I went to visit my grandma in udon for the Mother's day. Penny went with me. It was really great to have the body of Christ go together. We had a great time with her. We had lunch and took her shopping. I had opportunity to pray for her after I gave her a traditional flower for respect that Thais give their mom’s on Mother’s day. It was not often that I have opportunities to pray right in front of her like this. Please pray for her to see God’s love clearly and want to know Him.
High light: "The last 2016 COSC"
This was our third year for the “CO Summer Camp” God always does great things!!! God blessed us so much. After the lack of student interest in our initial recruiting efforts, God blessed us with 60 students who attended the camp. Praise the Lord for 5 new believers!!! They are Sank, Fam,Praw, Ploy & Saibaan. I really thank God for their salvation and His grace & love pour on their lives. Please continue to pray for their faith and their walk with God.
I would like to see God’s will open the rest of the hearts of the students  who have  already heard the gospel at the camp and were called to know Him. My heart was so broken when I shared with them but they didn't hear what we shared. And they didn’t realize how awful their sin is and how much they needed Jesus to be their savior. Please pray for that they will understand God's grace & love and would want to receive the Lord as we have.
Sport Day!
Baking Workshop!
Team time^^
Please pray for:
  1. Relationship with the Lord. I am focusing on God is our source right now.
  2. Wisdom and strength to do my role. I am closing the accounts and doing the reports for Thai staff that will help them to understand  their financial support status.
  3. My health; my hand and finger joints have been inflamed and have been hurting for a month now. The medicines are not helping much. The result of Lupus blood & urine test was good last month when I met the doctor. I really don’t know why, maybe I’m allergic to some foods. Please pray that God will heal me and show us what is the cause for this pain.
  4. My raising support maintenance.
“Thank you so much for your faithfulness of being a part of reaching the lost together by your prayers and support.”
Love & Pray,
Honey

Be a part of Honey team by clicking the link below:
https://donate.campusoutreach.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=298&fid=wQEzCJe4tJ4%3d&fdesc=35nZtnLb0WkFun%2bhP%2bma0N%2f1VucMZRGdcv4zkPGC0dnRLQBfZxsvo9q8zLvwGJFf

No comments:

Post a Comment