Romans 11:36

Romans 11:36

11/09/2016

God heals the Brokenhearted!!!


Hearts are broken!!! Our beloved King Bhumibol has passed away.  

I have always been thankful for our King and Queen. Because of God’s grace and sovereignty, Thailand had a great king and queen who loved and worked so hard for the Thai people. I am so proud to be Thai! Our King is a great picture of God’s love and has allowed us to understand more the picture of God coming down to love the people of the world.  The Thai king who is of highest position in Thailand time and time again came down to the common people everywhere and allowed them to touch him, talk with him and come close to him. I am so sad and have cried many days! Yet in all of this, I am reminded my greatest King who loved me and gave His life for me. He is the living King, my Jesus! And I think I can share the gospel through this. Please pray for all Thai people and our situation.

Roman 2:7,10 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile

These verses make me think about the King Bhumibol. Our God is just. I hope he will be in God’s hands.

Single Women bible study
We just started a single women’s community. We have 2 groups and I have an opportunity to lead and think for one of the groups. There are 10 women in this group.
Our Vision is that we would love to be a single women group who desire to know God with all our heart and to reflect that love to each other even though we have different careers. And that we would love to be witnesses to non-believers.
Our goals are:

1. Each of us will have individual time with God.
2. To learn and motivate each other to walk with God in the midst of our work environment.
3. Each of us will have our own ministry and to trust God to have 1-2 persons with whom we can share the gospel. (through the FISH process.)
We are now studying Biblical womanhood. This BS is encouraging us about how God created woman, valuable, the role of women role etc.
Pray for our single women in the church that we will always remember the privilege of being who we are and we can serve the Lord as single women and give Him glory.

English class
Thank God for the opportunity to join english class with campus staff team. There are english classes for the students who are interested in practicing conversation. I was invited to teach them how to bake before the class began. It was fun! They never baked before but enjoyed practicing how to bake from the english recipe :) I also had a great time helping them to practice english in a small group. Please pray this english class is going to move forward the relationship with students and will be opportunities for sharing Christ.
Visit Chiang Mai staff
In the beginning of the month I had an opportunity to visit Chiangmai staff team for 4 days. My goal was to encourage the single staff women there and to meet the Christian girls. I always heard about them but never met them in person! So I got to spend time with them and enjoyed so much getting to know their lives:)
I visited Grace Church there and got to spend time with some families. Thank God for his plans and preparation for me. There were much more than I thought.   
Please pray for all staff there will have wisdom and strength in doing ministry.

Church Retreat
We just had our 5th church retreat at Inter Resort in Udorn. Our theme this year is “Arise and Make a difference” from Joshua 1:1-9 and 1 Corinthians 9:22 These verses encouraged us about our christian life. God called Joshua to arise and lead Israel to cross the Jordan river. God did not promise it would be easy but they he had to arise and go. God has called us and we already have eternal life but we have a life to live in Him. We will face battles and obstacles but God who is with us will bring the victory! We fight those with  the secret power weapon, the truth of God and walk by faith that He already gave to us! And so by faith we can make a difference in the world to let the people come to know Christ!
Please pray for our church members that we will hold on to His promises tight and would like God to use their lives for His good works.
 
Prayer request :
  1. For our Christian guy and girl students to love the words of God and to grow up in their faith. Pray for campus staff who think for and disciple them.
  2. The I AM Club activity is coming this weekend. We are going to do community service at the school in Nong Pai district.
  3. Ask God to send more Thai guys and women to be laborers for sharing the gospel.
  4. Now I am taking 3 pills per day for Lupus. Pray for that this help relieve the pain in my wrist and finger joints due to inflammation. It has been hard to work.
  5. Also, I am looking to raise one-time support to help cover some of the medical treatment expenses. My insurance could not cover all of the cost. If God is leading you for this special giving, please let me know.

    Thank you for your prayers and support!
                                                     
Be a part of Honey team

This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Campus Outreach Khon Kaen,Thailand · PO Box.6 KKU · Meung, Khon Kaen 40002 · Thailand

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment