Romans 11:36

Romans 11:36

4/20/2011

“Visit my family”

I went to visit my family in Udon on April 8-11 before the Song kran festival or Thai New Year (Most people will visit their families and this festival is to throw water on each other). I had a good time with them and had an opportunity to share the gospel and my testimony to my cousin named “Cherry”. She’s a third year of Math major.

And I gave little Christian tracks and wrote letters to share about God and encouragements to my grandparents, my aunt, my sister and Cherry. I used to share how I became a Christian to my grandfather but he didn’t listen to me but he really got angry at me. So I changed to write the letter to him instead!

Prayer requests:
1.       My family will come to know God. He will open their hearts (Ezekiel 36:25-26).
2.       My mom will think more about God because she watched the Hope DVD 2 times!(It is a DVD about summary story of God from the bible).
3.       Staff retreat “SOR” (summer of renewal) on April 23- May 8. God will refresh us spiritaully and prepare us for the ministry next semester.
4.       My raising support. Remaining about 20 %.
"Thank you for your prayer and your support."

No comments:

Post a Comment