Romans 11:36

Romans 11:36

2/10/2012

If we are faithless, He will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself.

I thankful for ministry from last semester (June –October). It was amazing! It was fruitful harvest year for me. I, the CCP, and my disciples got to know many freshmen in every faculty. But mostly in Economic major and had many opportunities to share the gospel.
Praise the Lord for 4 new believers. God led them to be his children. I have learned about God who is working, operating and making the seed of truth grow in their hearts. The Gospel is the power of God. (2 Timothy 1:8) We are just to be faithful for our part and to spread seed abroad, share the gospel with them, don’t give up, and faithfully pray for them. Ask and pray for God to lead us to meet his people whom he has already chosen.
And I also have learned about God know who is belong to Him (2 Timothy 2:19). For example: I met a freshmen girl named Oum. We spent many time together and she had lot of questions about God so I and CCP had many opportunities to share the gospel with her. But her heart is still like a rock and her eyes are blind about how awful her sin is. She understood just for knowledge but not in her heart. Now I don’t see her come around us anymore. Oum is so different from 4 girls; they are Nong, Gip, Friendly and Joy whom God called them to be His.
Nong (3rd year): She has heard about God before and was interested to study the Bible together. We had Bible study together 2 -3 times and after that she desired God to come into her life.
                Gip: she spent time with us during the CCP time, went to the Friend Forever retreat and watched the Hope DVD about a summary story of the Bible. She realizes she is a sinner and needs God to change her life.

Friendly: She has heard about God before and used to study about God through the mail. I challenged her to do Bible study together. I really like her. She had lots of good question to ask me. When we finished 5 chapters that we study together, she hadn’t received Christ yet. She said “she was not ready and wanted to wait.” So I let her think about God and life. I and other Christians keep praying for her and ask God to work in her heart. One week later she came back and told me that she was ready to let Jesus in her life.
 Joy: She has heard about God before and she asked me to teach her how to study the Bible. This was amazing that she initiated to me! She prayed received Christ in the first time we had Bible study.
Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve.     1 Peter 5:2
I really thank God and enjoy learning and keep my eyes watching how God uses his ways to lead his Children to come to him. And I am so privileged to be his part and he uses me even I am really weak. It was not about me but all about you, God. I was really excited for them and was really challenging to me to disciple them also.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20



No comments:

Post a Comment