Thank God for these girls and so privilege to take care of them. I am learning to lead, develop and care of them. But the thing I have learned the most is “Endurance Love” because they are so different and they have different areas to help with. So I need to depend on God ‘s wisdom and strength and pray about them to God. I would love to see them grow but they didn’t grow fast enough. I saw myself want to change and fix them. As I disciple them God also disciples me. God warn me how to disciple and love them through who they are in Christ not what they do.
“Endurance is about timing and waiting” I have learned many times when I bake with the girls. We need to wait and follow the time they tell us then we will get the yummy cake.
Or this example; I used to plant flower. But after about 6 months, there was no flower. I thought I waited for a long enough time but not at all. Then it bloomed!!! So worth the wait and lots of rejoicingJ. From these situations I learned to put my hope in God about life on life with my disciples.
Endurance is the fruit of hope in the Lord!!!
We give thanks to God always for you all, constantly mentioning you in our prayers, remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and endurance of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 1:2–3
Please pray for:
1. Wisdom and strength to love and disciple these girls:
- Gip & Friendly, they are 2nd year. They became Christian about 1 year. They will grow deeply in relationship with God.
- Loogmee, 3rd year. She got to know Christ about 2 years. Now she has her own ministry. Pray for her time with these students. They went to the retreat and she shared the gospel with them.
- Nong & Nam,4 year. They are going to graduate. God will open their eyes to see His will.
2. Joy, she prayed confess Christ last September 2011.Now she moved to study at her home town.
1. First, she prayed confess Christ last January. She seemed far away from the body of Christ. We met just one time in the beginning of this term but since then she has returned to some of her old sinful habits and we have lost contact. Please pray for her to repent and be able to grow in Christ.
2. My raising support. God will meet my goal by this year. I am praying for one time gift and about $100 more a month in financial support.
Thank you so much for prayer and support.