Romans 11:36

Romans 11:36

9/27/2012

Special Thanks!
Last June and July
            This was our first time for us that there were no CCP girls who came to NEU. It was challenging, but a great time for key Christian girls who are equipped to evangelize. Kade, Ice and Loogmee got to know with lots of freshmen girls and also they learned to depend on God.
            I want to thank God for “Wendy”. She is friend of one of KKU staff “Laura”. She came to visit and help us in ministry at NEU about 3 weeks. She really got along with students and was a really great person who found opportunities to share the gospel with students.
            Oh! And thank God for 5 ccp guy from Lexington who help to built interest and friendship with students. They helped to lead freshmen girls to join our activities too J

I thank my God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,  being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1: 3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment